Position - Infrastructure Engineer
Location - Birkenhead
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client is currently undergoing a significant transformation within their Infrastructure & Network team. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team, you will be involved in a number of major projects alongside supporting global operations.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong background in cloud computing and Azure technologies including Azure IaaS, SaaS & PaaS
- Strong working knowledge across the MS Stack including the Windows OS Family, Active Directory (hybrid), Exchange, Office, scripting and endpoint management.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, secure, and highly available cloud solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Azure environments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- ITIL certification or experience
- Understanding in key infrastructure processes including capacity management, patch management, change management and performance reporting
- Network management including LAN & WAN technologies
- Outsourced Supplier management
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Manufacturing industry experience desirable
- Experience ins supporting or implementing IT Security standards such as ISO27001, CE+, PCI-DSS
This role is based in Birkenhead and comes with a generous salary up to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.