Position - Infrastructure Engineer
Location - London (potential for remote working)
Salary - £60,000 to £65,000 plus benefits
My client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their IT function. This role will be required to support, maintain and make planned improvements to the internal infrastructure to ensure it is reliable, secure.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- MCSA/MCSE 2008 - 2012 Qualified or equivalent experience
- Previous experience engineering and deploying scalable, highly available solutions utilising roles within Windows Server: DHCP, DNS, AD, Print, File Services, DFS across multiple sites.
- Competent with Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange server to Office 365 administration, architecting and implementation.
- Good understanding of HP MSA storage systems
- VCP5 (VMware vSphere 5.5 and 6). Clustering, Networking, HA, DR.
- Able to support and administer cloud based application infrastructure solutions in AWS, Oracle Cloud and others.
- Backup solution architecting and administration using Veeam and other software
- Good understanding of IPv4 Networking and IPv6. Configuration and routing on Cisco, Watchguard and other vendor hardware.
This role is fully remote and comes with a generous salary up to £65,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.