We are working with the UK's largest and best know educational charities, currently driving IT and Digital transformations across a number of schools across the country,
They are looking for 2 x Infrastructure/Azure Engineers to support their head office with;
* Development and maintenance of Azure AD and Microsoft 365 cloud infrastructure.
* Development and maintenance of on-prem infrastructure.
* Proactive management, monitoring and maintenance of core IT systems.
* Document and maintain IT asset register for core infrastructure and data centre.
* Install new and upgraded IT systems.
* Ensure the integrity of the IT systems are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have;
* Strong/expert knowledge and experience of:
o Microsoft technology stack
o Windows Server 2012 and above
o Exchange online
o Azure AD
* An expert technical understanding of IT systems.
* Proven experience of cloud, server and infrastructure support.
* Diagnosing and resolving advanced technical issues.
* Providing expert advice and guidance to users in their use of IT systems.
* Implementing enterprise-wide IT system changes.
* Experience in the education sector would be beneficial but is not essential.