Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Day Rate: £36,000 - £43,000 + Benefits
Based: London (2 days a week in the office)
My client is and NFP looking for 2nd to 3rd line engineer who can demonstrate that you have recommended improvements and be able to talk about how you have automated solutions:
Responsibilities will include:
- Works closely with and under the direction of the IT Operations Manager to support, manage and maintain the IT infrastructure.
- Provides backup for the IT Operations Manager in their absence.
- Works unsupervised on infrastructure, network configuration and security tasks assigned by the IT Operations Manager or Head of IT to the required service levels and complies with IT Department procedures.
- Provides high quality infrastructure support to staff, tenants and customers
- Assists colleagues in the wider team in dealing with peaks in workload in the IT service/support area where necessary.
- Helps colleagues get the best out of business systems supported by IT by working with them to understand requirements and to deliver the best solution in each case as required and supports a culture of continuous improvement for IT infrastructure services.
- Wintel/Windows Servers
- Demonstrable experience of network protocols and methodologies such as Routing & Switching, VPN, ACL, DNS, DHCP, VOIP, NAC, 802.1X, SNMP & Monitoring, Traffic Flow Mapping
- Owning and managing endpoint
Please apply for more information!