Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Rate: £450 - £550 Per Day
Location: Brentford (Mainly WFH)
We are working with a world leading cleaning provider who are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to hit the ground running on a mixture of projects including:
- Azure Migration
- Assessing security of current environment
- Disaster recovery
- ERP Projects
- Technical documentation
Key skills and technologies include across a varied tech stack, escalations and ongoing project work:
- 3rd Line level infrastructure experience (large / enterprise environment)
- Server administration (Windows).
- Strong experience with (VMware/Hyper-V) Microsoft Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V) & Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2 up to 2022 administration (Essential).
- Strong experience with Supporting thin clients using Microsoft 2012 up to 2022 RDS (Essential).
- Windows 2008R2 up to 2022 Cluster management (Essential).
- In-depth experience in technical debugging and analysis of infrastructure and web applications.
- Public Cloud - Azure (Essential).
- PowerShell (High Level) (Essential).
- Expert in backup solutions such as BackupExec, Veeam (Essential).
- M365 - Teams, SharePoint, Azure AD, Autopilot, Dynamics, PowerBI, OneDrive, exchange online security, Azure File Sync etc (Essential).
- Experience with Automation / DevOps tools (Essential).
- Network concepts such as Firewalls, Routers, Switches / Security technologies, DNS, Windows Internet
Name Service (Wins), DHCP, Routing, Subnets, VPNs, Sockets, the OSI model, TCP and UDP (Essential).
- Solid understanding of SQL Server Administration, Database Design, TSQL, Stored Procedures/Triggers, SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS).
- In-depth knowledge of operational and application security (Essential).
- Active Directory administration, Group Policy and design (Essential).
- ITIL (Essential)
Apply for more informationor give me a call on 07880384436!