Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Location: Woking (WFH 1-2 days a week)
As the IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will be responsible for the monitoring, management and troubleshooting of the clients cloud and on-premise infrastructure estate across 2 data centres and within Microsoft Azure. Duties will include the following:
1. Identifying, diagnosing, managing, and resolving incidents, minimising the impact of any Infrastructure outage and downtime
2. You will be expected to ensure that SLA's are achieved for all services using infrastructure monitoring tools and the end-to-end Incident Management processes.
3. Assist in redesigning, developing, and implementing roadmaps for infrastructure systems
4. Identify improvements to services and improve quality of infrastructure systems and processes, utilising the change management process to progress system amendments.
5. Responsible for day to day configuration management of the various infrastructure components taking steps to secure configurations through appropriate backup
6. Manage the back processes ensuring the business are not left at risk with aged back up data
7. Maintaining documentation of the infrastructure estate ensuring these are kept updated following IT change.