La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with an organisation who are looking to onboard an Infrastructure Delivery Manager. This will be an initial 6 month contract, outside IR35 and paying circa £550 per day.
The client is based in London and ideally, we're looking for candidates who can do 1-2 days a week in their office, in line with Government guidance.
A requirement has been identified for a Connected Workplace Delivery Manager to:
- Operate, improve, assure and govern the day to day delivery of the OfficeSpace application as used by our HQ and Resident Office users inc. Incidents, minor Requests and changes related to Installs/ Moves/ Changes to office floors, desks and amendments in line with Social Distancing. This includes Service Reviews with the provider, regular reporting to our Risk & H&S Teams and working with Facilities and IT on impact assessing and implementing changes.
- Alongside our Events team (who own the functionality), work with Interaction from an IT perspective, ensuring the service is stable, secure and monitored. This may include supporting our Annual Meeting and providing input into procurement of a longer term solution.
- Support & manage the sequencing and successful implementation of a portfolio of ServiceNow projects and improvement activities, in BAU, for our yearly investments and as par to of our Multi Year Investment programme
- Strong generalist experience in running Service Delivery of Applications
- Strong experience in managing relationships with business senior stakeholders
- Strong experience in project or portfolio planning, management and delivery of services
- Strong understanding of Service Now Platform
- Strong experience of managing a team of outsourced or insourced developers
- Experience prioritising workload in an agile manner