Hosting / Cloud / VMware / Infrastructure Strategy / Infrastructure Design / Architecture
La Fosse are partnering with a global financial services company to source them an Infrastructure Architect for their new Architecture function, which is being built from scratch. In an organisation that is evolving and growing very quickly, it's crucial standards & roadmaps are set around key domains, particularly infrastructure.
As a result of significant investment in technology, there is an upgrade & modernisation of in-flight of legacy infrastructure & services. You will be working across multiple geographies and business units.
You will take overall ownership for HLD/LLD in this domain, across both on-premise & cloud-hosted environments.
This is an opportunity to enter a Greenfield environment and set the infrastructure strategy from day one.
Key Skills Required:
- Expertise in the world of Infrastructure & Services, your career has likely spanned areas such as engineering, operations & design.
- You have operated in an Infrastructure Architecture capacity, with a broad knowledge across multiple pillars including things like Hosting, Networks, Cloud and Storage etc.
- Experience designing & defining infrastructure artefacts - models, roadmaps, strategies, standards & patterns etc.
- Ability to input into investment strategy for both infrastructure & architecture, understanding topics such as TCO.
- Ideally you have worked in a complex & multi-locational global environment.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
Please click apply!