La Fosse Associates are partnered with a client who are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Architect into their team. This role will be based in Birmingham and they're looking for 1-2 days a week in the office. £600-£700 per day, initial 6 month contract and inside IR35.
The role will initially be mainly working networking and infrastructure area but may not be solely limited to that area. It will involve working closely with stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, suppliers, development teams and support teams to translate the business requirements into deliverable end to end solutions.
- At least 5 years working experience in one or multiple IT areas.
- Experience of developing cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements.
- A self-motivated professional with personality and enthusiasm for delivering value to the firm.
- An ability to identify and own technical challenges and lead efforts to overcome these.
- Knowledge of project delivery cycles and frameworks.
- Understanding of Quality.
- Project delivery cycles and methodologies such as Agile
- Designing of SAAS solutions
- Good Networking and infrastructure knowledge/background
- Microsoft Windows (Desktop and Server), Azure, SharePoint Online, Office 365
- With a knowledge of and enthusiasm to learn more about new products.