Role: Infrastructure Architect
Location: Southampton (remote until restrictions lift with WFH options beyond that)
Duration: 12 month FTC
Salary: up to £70k (negotiable)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Southampton based client is currently looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. This will be a remote working position until restrictions are lifted, with expectations of around 2-3 days a week on site after that. The successful candidate will have experience of working within fast-paced operations and will have been exposed to a variety of technologies. You will promote the strategic, business-aligned architectural direction and will be able engage effectively with Business and Technology stakeholders to understand key business initiatives and then work towards a commonly agreed architecture. You will have great interpersonal skills with ability to work with both technical and business subject matter experts as well as being able to work with high levels of autonomy, making decisions in a timely manner, meeting time schedules and producing quality outputs.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven previous experience in an Infrastructure Architect role
- Evaluated and made recommendations for new infrastructure technologies and platforms in response to business needs
- Broad range of technology experience, such as virtualisation, web/digital, cloud services, satellite communications, networks and mobile
- Vendor and 3rd party solution management
- Setting up of new offices
- Building data centres and doing fit outs
This is a great opportunity to be part of a tight-knit but truly global team made up of great people who are committed to developing skills and continuous learning. If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.