Infrastructure and Services Manager - FTC - Remote
12 month FTC
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Services Manager to work remotely on a 12 month FTC.
The Infrastructure & Services Manager will be responsible to build, lead and manage a team of service specialists to meet the needs of the business and IT in the delivery of world class support services.
The role will be key to building the team and capability for the successful on-going delivery of these services to achieve the end state operating model.
- Building service management capability for an organisation of around 150 people
- Generalist service management, managing suppliers, third parties
- Engage with customers
- Keep services running effectively and smoothly
- Flexible - working across multiple disciplines, infrastructure, applications etc. No end user, much more applications and infrastructure
- Ideally experience of building out service management in an immature environment
- Will build out of CoEs eventually
- People who are used to ambiguity
- Global experience
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply within and I will look forward to discussing it further!