Role: Infrastructure Analyst
Location: Leeds/Remote (50/50 set up)
Salary: Up to £54,000 + On call allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Role & Responsibilities:
As part of Infrastructure engineering team, You'll support the cloud infrastructure in Azure and be responsible for delivering cloud-based solutions, handling Azure core infrastructure, and ensuring systems availability.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Maintain Microsoft infrastructure technologies in cloud environments (VM, Storage account, Directory, DNS, Backup, DR, Monitoring)
- Solve issues in operating systems, networking, security and other core infrastructure components and collaborate with senior members in the team.
- Support Infrastructure strategies aligned with the Cloud strategy.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operation of virtual machines (VMs) and other Infrastructure components in IT environment.
- Monitor and maintain Azure and on-premise resources on a periodic basis.
- Collaborate with other functions within IT to support appropriate technical solutions and standards to meet NewDay business objectives.
- Be a problem solver using technical experience to deliver innovative solutions and support the companys goals in secure cloud adoption.
- Provide out of hours support on rotational basis
- Experience in core Infrastructure technologies including Windows OS, AD, DNS, Group Policy, File share, Networking, Backup.
- Working knowledge of Azure management and maintenance such as IaaS, Azure AD, Storage, Security center, Cost and other IT components.
- Understanding of technical workloads and an analytical focus on troubleshooting, time, and task management
- Understanding of monitoring technologies and routine maintenance of Windows environments including tools such as SolarWinds, Azure monitoring, WSUS.
Please apply for more information!