Position - Infrastructure Support Analyst
Location - London
This role is for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to work within the Business Change and Infrastructure team and is to take responsibility for the co-ordination of work relating to Infrastructure and 3rd line support topics within the business. You will work with our outsourced managed service provider and various other suppliers, including liaising with the IT operations team, to ensure that all of the companies systems meet with all group parameters.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience within the Finance Industry and some understanding of financial products offered - Asset Finance Industry would be an advantage but not a must have.
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Active Directory
- Strong Infrastructure and end user support skills and experience
- Contribute with ideas and suggestions on continuous service improvement
- Strong experience of incident and problem management including 3rd party service providers
- Good operational understanding of service management standards and tools; Minimum ITIL V3 Foundation qualified
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a range of colleagues both in the wider organisation, and with external stakeholders
- Ownership of tasks through to full completion and appropriate handover.
- Logical troubleshooting capability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to show empathy with business unit without losing objectivity.
- The will to work in a key support role that provides the business scope to meet its goals and aspirations.
This role is based in London and requires somebody who is open to working on site 2 to 3 days per week.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.