Information Security Project Manager
My client is looking for an Infosec Project Manager to join the global project management function. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and managing projects within the IT Security & Risk portfolio.
The Project Manager will define the project plan, acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of IT colleagues and third-party service providers in order to deliver projects according to the plan.
The Security Project Manager will have the following skill set:
- Experience managing Security Projects in a multi-regional environment
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders;
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
- Track project milestones and deliverables;
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas;
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle;
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary;
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company;
- Experience working within an ITIL framework and change-managed environments.
- Experience working with the Scaled Agile Framework, using Agile techniques to plan and execute project tasks within program increments;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative Environment;
- Valid project management certificate (either AgilePM Practitioner, APM Project Management, PMI Project Management Professional or PRINCE2/PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner);
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Molly Lamb at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com