Information Security Specialist - 3rd Party/Supplier Security
Central London HQ - minimal office commitment post-covid
Up to £65,000
La Fosse are looking for an Information Security Specialist (3rd Party Security) to join a rapidly expanding global e-commerce business as they pass through an exciting period of transformation. The business boasts revenues of +£600 million and has navigated through covid extremely well, setting themselves up for success in the future. In this role you will join a newly formed CISO function as the business look to develop a global information security programme. You will take the lead on 3rd party security, managing the end-to-end vendor risk programme utilising highly effective tools to develop an automated approach. This role will grow into a broader information security GRC position where you will develop effective risk policies & controls.
- Experience implementing information security risk management methodologies, controls and best practices.
- Previous experience of supporting/managing a Third-Party risk assessment programme, including the delivery of remediation plans.
- Previously performed information security risk assessments with a solid understanding of IT security operational areas.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of both business and technical aspects of information security.
- Experience in an e-commerce environment is preferable.