Information Security Consultant - Data protection
My client is currently recruiting for an Information Security Consultant who is a Data Protection specialist. The role will sit within the Governance function, and report into the DPO.
This role sits outside IR35
- Assist with policy and process development
- Carry out Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- Reviewing 3rd party supplier due diligence and assurance questionnaires and addressing any gaps
- Assisting in updating privacy policies and procedures including those in relation to incident management and breach notification
- Must be iso27001 certified
- Must be comfortable speaking with senior stakeholders and creating a culture change with regards to Data Privacy in a global organisation.
If you feel you are a good fit, please contact email@example.com