A Global Manufacturing Business are looking for an Information Security Manager for a 3 month initial contract to come in and be responsible for all areas of Cyber Security for UK and Ireland. This role reports to the CISO and will require the individual to focus on GRC activities but have knowledge of technical security areas.
Please note this role will be required in the office 3 days a week in West London and is inside IR35.
The Information Security Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation of the Cyber Security Program
- Identify Security Risks of the perimeter and ensure mitigation is in place
- Review the security of third parties
- Ensure compliance with the relevant frameworks (ISO27001, PCI-DSS and GDPR)
- Enforce correct application of the firm's Security framework
- Be the main point of contact for both internal and external audits
- Educate the business on Security best practices
The Information Security Manager should have experience of:
- Have prior experience of a leadership Security GRC role for a Global Business
- Have experience/certified in ISO27001
- Have strong technical knowledge including Security Operations and Incident Response
- Have strong stakeholder management experience to work with all levels internally and externally
- It is not essential but desirable for the person to have been a Security/IT PM before