Information Security Manager - Permanent - York (Heavily Flexible & Remote)
My York based client are currently looking for an experienced Information Security professional, on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, this role will play a key role in the development of my client's security posture / journey. They are looking for someone at a who can hit the ground running and can lead things from an Information security perspective, including; strategy, regulatory complaince, policies & standards, risk management, technical security and inclident response.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financially secure and growing business, in which you will have the autonomy to shape their Security function.
- Extensive experience of security management and operational security practices e.g. Penetration testing, vulnerability scanning etc..
- Proven success in developing and implementing security policies and procedures
- A working knowledge of IT Service Management
- Knowledge and understanding of information security as a function
- Excellent understanding of enterprise information security and in-depth knowledge of standards and ability to apply,where required, including ISO 27001, PCI, SOX and GDPR
- Detailed knowledge of legislation, frameworks and policy relevant to ensuring compliance and reduction of technical risk relating to information security
- Experience of working with and through technical and non-technical teams
- CISSP qualified or trained
This role is paying up to £60,000 + package. This role will be 100% remote during covid, and will remain heavily remote once things return to normal. The clients head office is in York.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: Information Security, Security Risk, Cyber, CISSP