Information Security GRC Specialist
Milton Keynes | 1-2 days per week commitment in office post-covid
Up to £60,000 + bonus + package
La Fosse are working with an Insurance firm in the search for an Information Security GRC Specialist. The organisation is growing rapidly following significant investment into the business (circa £30 million), creating a fast paced, exciting environment to work at. In this role you will have responsibility for implementing GRC policies, controls, and effective risk management structures. You will have a broad exposure across information and cyber security, spanning risk management to risk assessments to supplier assurance or being the security SME for multiple projects.
- Prior experience implementing best practice information security policies and procedures.
- Experience implementing information security controls in line with relevant frameworks.
- Experience of driving an information security training & awareness programme.
- Strong knowledge of information security controls and regulatory standards (i.e. ISO 27001/2, NIST, EU General Data Protection Regulation).
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to build strong & trusted relationships both internally and externally.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone aiming to develop their career in information security - you will have the chance to learn from a highly experience CISO looking to mentor their team.