Information Security GRC Manager
Milton Keynes | 1-2 days per week commitment in office post-covid
Up to £75,000 + bonus + package
La Fosse are working with an Insurance firm in the search for an Information Security GRC Manager. The organisation is growing rapidly following significant investment into the business (circa £30 million), creating a fast paced, exciting environment to work at. Reporting to the CISO, you will play a key role in the delivery of the information security programme by building the risk maturity of the business. The CISO has built the foundations of an information and cyber security practice but is looking for you to take responsibility of the GRC function. You will manage a team and help to develop the wider information security strategy by implementing effective risk controls & methodologies.
- Prior experience implementing best practice information security policies and procedures.
- Proven experience managing an information security GRC function with track record of implementing information security controls in line with relevant frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of information security controls and regulatory standards (i.e. ISO 27001/2, NIST, EU General Data Protection Regulation).
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to build strong & trusted relationships both internally and externally.
- Direct experience managing team members either small or large.