Information Security Consultant (GRC)
I am currently looking for an Information Security Consultant to be part of a large scale security transformation for a large global insurance company.
This role reports directly into the Head of GRC and is an 11 month contract Inside IR35.
The suitable Information Security Consultant will have:
- Experience of reviewing compliance and standards around ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR & NIST.
- Strong experience of performing gap analysis against compliance requirements.
- Experience of developing a programme of activities and identifying KRI's.
- Experience of working across multiple functions within IT and the general business to ensure the information security function is performing.
- Strong policy writing capabilities, specifically around Access Control.
- Experience of reviewing and updating group policies and standards and assessing compliance against the existing frameworks.
- Strong stakeholder management.
Please get on contact at James.Maran@LaFosse.com