Information Security Consultantc
A growing Consultancy require an Information Security Consultant who has experience consulting across both Infosec, GRC and Technical Cyber security, essentially a strong Security Generalist with knowledge of Security risk practices. This consultant will need a broad Information and Cyber Security background and have acted as an SME or consultant across a number of IT projects or on a large Security Programme.
The information Security Consultant will have the following experience:
- Advise on IT and Business projects to ensure they are aligned with the companies Security Policies & Technical Security Requirements.
- Give consultative services across a Cyber Security Transformation workstreams i.e. IAM, DLP, SOC and SIEM etc.
- Previously worked for either a Consultancy or a FTSE 250 organisation.
- Has worked in a Cyber Transformation and delivery environment
- Managed the relationship with the client Security Team and Third Parties
- Gap Analysis
- Helped advise on Security Roadmap
- Best practice security standards such as ISO/IEC 27001: 2013, NIST
- Risk management framework
- Able to deal with internal and external Audit and liaise with auditors
- Security Controls experience
- Information Security Risk Management experience (ISRM)
- Financial Services or Highly regulated industry experience
- Must be able to work
- CIS Security experience would be a plus e.g. knowledge of CIS benchmarks
Please note this role is inside IR35 and will require you to work in the office but not all the time.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0208 167 8614 to discuss further