Global Insurance Company are looking for an Information Security Consultant for a project that will run to the end of the year to implement a risk management process. This role is an advisory position to guide the firm along to understand where the current risks are and control deficiences and to improve the current strategy.
The Information Security Consultant will be responsible for:
- Working with the IT Teams to understand what controls are currently in place
- To perform risk assurance
- Roll out the Security Risk Management Framework.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in:
- An advisory or consultantive Security Risk position
- Performing risk assurance within cyber and information security
- Understand Security frameworks such as ISO27001 or NIST
- Able to translate IT risk language into business language
- Able to build and main relationships and influence key stakeholders across the business
- Insurance or Financial Services background is desirable but not essential
Please note this role is inside IR35 and will require you to be onsite some of the time dependant on what the work is.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Stutz on 0208 167 8646