Information Security Consultant
Retail firm require an Information Security Consultant who has experience consulting across both Infosec, GRC and Technical Cyber security. This consultant will need a broad Information and Cyber Security background and have acted as an SME or consultant across a number of IT projects or on a large Security Programme.
The information Security Consultant will have the following experience:
- Advise on IT and Business projects to ensure they are aligned with the companies Security Policies & Technical Security Requirements.
- Give consultative services across a Cyber Security Transformation workstreams i.e. IAM, DLP, SOC and SIEM etc.
- Previously worked for a Consulting environment i.e. Big4
- Has worked in a Cyber Transformation and delivery environment
- Managed the relationship with the client Security Team and Third Parties
- Gap Analysis
- Helped advise on Security Roadmap
- Best practice security standards such as ISO/IEC 27001: 2013, NIST
- Risk management framework
- Able to deal with internal and external Audit and liaise with auditors
- Security Controls experience
- Information Security Risk Management experience (ISRM)
- Financial Services or Highly regulated industry experience
- Must be able to work
- CIS Security experience would be a plus e.g. knowledge of CIS benchmarks