Information Security Compliance Consultant (PCI DSS)
Leading Financial Services Firm require an Infosec Compliance consultant who has extensive experience across Information Security compliance and is able to consult and review a businesses' compliance against their standards (PCI DSS, ISO27001, NIST AND GDPR).
The role will be fully remote and an initial 3 month contract.
The PCI DSS Information Security Compliance Consultant will have the following experience:
- Experience as an information Security Consultant within a GRC Team
- Extensive Knowledge of ISO 27001, PCIS DSS, GDPR and NIST Frameworks
- Understanding of other good practice security industry standards e.g. ISF Good Practice
- Able to perform a Gap Analysis on where the firm are against compliance requirements
- Performing risk assessments with resultant reporting and remediation
- Working in the security field, including due diligence and compliance
- Ability to translate IT risk language into business language
- Highly regulated or financial services experience required
If Interested please do get in contact with Molly Lamb at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com