Renowned Retail Business are looking for an Interim Information Security Analyst to work on their governance, risk and controls for an initial 6 month contract. You will report into the Head of Information Security and be responsible for monitoring and assurance, advisory services and risk management. Please note this role will require 2 days a week in the office and is inside IR35.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for:
- Ensure Information Security requirements are understood and under management within the Compliance Framework
- Ensure that developments to the Information Security framework (ISO27001) are effectively communicated to the business and Senior Stakeholders
- Develop and advise on the implementation of Information Security policies and standards across the business
- Inform and provide advice to the business and its employees about their responsibilities in regards to PCI-DSS and other security related frameworks (ISO27001) and controls (CIS).
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in:
- An Information Security GRC position and has strong knowledge of ISO27001, NIST and PSI-DSS
- Has strong policy writing experience
- Can communicate to Senior Stakeholders about Information Security.
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Retail experience is not essential but it is desirable.
If you are interested in this position please reach out to Lauren Stutz at La Fosse Associates