Renowned Oil & Energy company is looking for a Information Risk Analyst - Initial 6 months contract, Inside IR35 with remote working model.
They are looking for;
Project Review and Technical Advice
- Review all new high risk projects; new technical designs; for Information risks and advise on suitable controls and mitigations at early stages of the program.
- Lead the S&C Analyst for specific technology and advice on the Information security for their projects.
Risk Management and Mitigation
- Assess and classify all potential business and infrastructure information risks.
- Execute, with suppliers, risk analyses on IT application/services.
- Develop and socialize our overall risk profile and action plans to mitigate risks
Controls Management and Optimization
- Ensure controls are both risk-driven and based on industry standards
- Review and approve the control design of supplier and Shell technical specifications against Shells control requirements, as agreed contractually, during PDF project.
- Support the development of new IRM policies, tooling, procedures where required.
Please apply or call Tobi Babalola on 07706342944