Information / Data / Architecture / Modelling / SaaS / Energy
La Fosse are partnered with an exciting Energy Tech Business to recruit an Information Architect. This is a pivotal role, in a highly data-centric organisation. This will involve transforming their SaaS platform into a multi-tenant, international ready model and help the business take on new challenges and customers.
This individual will play a key role in creating an exceptional experience for their consumer's use of our data - both internal & external. This is pivotal to the business strategy of providing the lowest cost to serve platform in the global energy market.
- Collaborating with domain champions in the various squads to ensure coherent advancement of the domain model.
- Ensuring data quality standards across the domain model including adherence to the data-as-a-product approach.
- Using influence and stakeholder management skills to have wide-reaching impact across the wider business.
- Act as a domain model owner, and the plans associated with implementing it.
- Improve data quality, ensuring analysis can be robust.
- Contribute to platform-wide decisions in terms of domain architecture.
This employer offers flexible working, with occasional travel required to one of their closest office locations (London or Bristol)