- Hybrid Working
- Outside IR35
£450 - £500 per day + outside IR35
- Incident Manager
- IT Service Management
3 weeks ago
Reporting to the Head of ITSM, you will be joining a FinTech organisation in process of building out their ITSM Incident and Problem Management function.
Your role comes as part of a multi-million-pound investment from a PE House and the role will land in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Bedfordshire (Mainly Remote)
Remuneration: up to £500 per day (outside IR35)
Your role as Incident Manager
- You own and develop the Incident and Problem Management Processes
- You will continually improve the service/processes and in time evolve the role, focusing primarily on CSI
- Your role is to be integral to the successful deliver and management of core processes through
- compliance, influencing and guide stakeholders within IT functions
- Encourage, develop and foster a Service Management culture within the global IT
- Co-ordinate’s investigations and proposals for problem resolutions and workarounds. Initiates and
- monitors the implementation of agreed remedies
- Analyses incidents and problems (including major incidents and problems) to show trends,
- correlation and potential problem areas
Ideally to be successful as Incident Manager
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Ideally 4+ years in Incident and Problem Management
- Confident in your ability to build processes
- ITIL Certification
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.