Reporting to the Head of department you will be joining one of the most successful property groups in the UK and be responsible for maturing their Incident Management function.
Location: Bedfordshire (Hybrid)
Remuneration: up to £500 per day (inside ir35)
Your role as Incident Manager
- You own and develop the Incident Management Processes
- You will continually improve the service/processes and in time evolve the role, focusing primarily on CSI
- Your role is to be integral to the successful deliver and management of core processes through
compliance, influencing and guide stakeholders within IT functions
- Encourage, develop and foster a Service Management culture within the global IT
- Co-ordinate's investigations and proposals for problem resolutions and workarounds. Initiates and
monitors the implementation of agreed remedies
- Analyses incidents to show trends, correlation and potential problem areas
Ideally to be successful as Incident Manager
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Ideally 4+ years in Incident Management
- Confident in your ability to build processes
- ITIL Certification
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.