You’ll be joining a truly global organisation as an incident manager and will provide leadership and direction during Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, P1 & P2 incidents.
You’ll work alongside SDMs, Change Management and head of ITSM to lead and own Incident Management. Both P1s but also strategy, process, and governance.
Location: Leighton Buzzard (2 days per week)
Remuneration: up to £500 per day (outside IR35)
Your role as Incident Manager
- Co-ordinate’s investigations and proposals for incident resolutions and workarounds. Initiates and monitors the implementation of agreed remedies
- Analyses incidents (including major incidents and problems) to show trends, correlation and potential problem areas
- Your role is to be integral to the successful deliver and management of core processes through compliance, influencing and guide stakeholders within IT functionsTo be successful as Incident Manager
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Ideally 4+ years in Incident Management
- Confident in your ability to build processes, on a global scale
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.