Reporting to the Head of ITSM, you will be joining a truly global organisation and lead on building out predominantly their problem management from ground up, but will have some crossover from incident management.
Your role comes as part of a multi-million-pound investment into IT, with one of the key focuses being IT Service Management. This is a 6 month initial contract.
Location: London (Max 2 days per month - in office)
Remuneration: up to £340 per day (Outside IR35)
Your role as Incident and Problem Manager
- You own and develop the Incident and Problem Management Processes
- You will continually improve the service/processes and in time evolve the role, focusing primarily on CSI
- Your role is to be integral to the successful deliver and management of core processes through
compliance, influencing and guide stakeholders within IT functions
- Encourage, develop and foster a Service Management culture within the global IT
- Co-ordinate's investigations and proposals for problem resolutions and workarounds. Initiates and
monitors the implementation of agreed remedies
- Analyses incidents and problems (including major incidents and problems) to show trends,
correlation and potential problem areas
Ideally to be successful as Incident and Problem Manager
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Ideally 4+ years in Incident and Problem Management.
- Confident in your ability to build processes, on a global scale.
- ITIL Certification
- Fluency in Spanish is desirable but not essential
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.