La Fosse Associates are working with a London based, high-growth, PE backed FinTech who are recruiting for a Permanent Implementation Manager, who will act as a blend of project manager, change manager and hands-on doer to drive change and make change stick.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Successfully embedding change resources across key business area like Finance, HR and Operations
- End to end project lifecycle experience including transferring from feasibility, to project mode, to BAU
- Dedicated to implementing sustainable new ways of working
- Experience influencing and informing cross-functional teams to make sure new or changed processes are embedded successfully
- Increasing change adoption
- Several years' deep experience in a project role during times of radical change
- FinTech experience
- Experience in an environment with undeveloped project governance/ PMO function
- Able to bridge the gap between technical know-how and everyday language, understand and brokering buy-in to the benefits of change
The role will be based in London (near Liverpool Street), starting as soon as possible.