La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit a Infrastructure Identity and Directory Engineering Technical Lead into their team.
This will be a remote role, the client is based in London, inside IR35 and paying £700-£800 per day.
This role will work with other SMEs in the same Service area, as well as bridging across to the wider teams sister Technical Leads. The wider team includes Networks, Security, Video and Voice, Security, End User Computing and Virtual Workspace.
- Work with the Engineering Services team, Architects, Project Managers, Service Owner, Solution Owner, Security Teams etc to determine the appropriate, beneficial, cost effective and compliant solutions for the business
- Provide technical expertise and consultancy
- Provide Product ownership for Active Directory and Identity Services
- Ensuring Continual Improvement of Active Directory and Identity Services
- Provide HLDs and LLDs, run books, Standards and other supporting designs and documentation.
Knowledge, Experience and Expertise
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft technologies
- Expertise in providing consultation, defining solutions, creating HLD and LLDs, working on Product Roadmaps
- Cloud - Hybrid, Private and Public
- Extenisve understanding of Azure, especially within the Identity, Directory and application space
- Experience in explaining a design/solution to various types of audience, from Operations L1 support to Senior Management.
- Large Enterprise experience and experience dealing with different cultures