Role: Identity and Access Manager (Team Lead)
Salary: Up to £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- This role will report to the Global Head of Identity and Access Management and will be responsible for the service management and technical delivery of work across the areas of Directory Services (AD & AAD), SSO products and Identity Management (full JML lifecycle).
- The role is hands-on technical and would suit a highly technical senior engineer looking to move into team management with more autonomy and control over the services they implement and support.
- The role has four direct reports (one senior and three engineers) supporting services across EMEA, APAC, and AMER. The team is expanding so more roles will be hired over the next six months.
- The role is 50% Operations and 50% Delivery responsible for the implementation and support of the Identity and Access services.
Current projects include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (Technical Integration)
- Identity Lifecycle Optimisation
- JML Automation
- Okta - Device and Adaptive MFA (Security)
- Okta tenant re-architecture
Excellent working knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, scripting and any identity management platforms such as Okta/Sailpoint/PingOne/FIM, JML workflows
- Identity and Access Management across directory services (AD/Azure AD)
- Identity provisioning, Joiner/Mover/Leaver workflows
- Self-Service Password Reset, MFA
- Application SSO Identity provisioning, System Integration
- OAUTH 2, OIDC, SAML 2
- Powershell, REST API, .NET, SQL