Identity and Access Management Business Analyst (IAM BA)
A Blue Chip organisation require an IAM BA to join their IAM Programme to deliver and roll out IAM as part of the wider Information Security Programme.
The IAM BA will need the following experience:
- Previously worked as a Cyber Security BA on IAM & Cyber Resillience Programmes for a highly regulated firm
- Worked on projects delivering SailPoint & implemented Privileged Accounts into CyberArk
- Previously worked on IAM & DLP implementations
- Worked on Cyber Programmes delivering and implementing large scale software delivery
- Enterprise level Requirement capture for key IAM/PAM processes to secure Identities Microsoft Active Directory Services - Joiners, Movers, Leavers (JML), Multifactor Authentication, User Access Reviews, Re-certification
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - able to work with multiple business units/present to external stakeholders
- Requirements Gathering
- Gap analysis
- JML Processes
- Developing IAM procedures
- Creation of supporting documentation for the project.
- Creation of supporting documentation for the improvement projects.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within project timeframes
Please note, this role is 100% remote and Inside IR35.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Antonio.Alfieri@lafosse.com