Identity and Access Management Business Analyst (IAM BA)
Global federated firm require an IAM BA to join their IAM Programme to deliver and roll out IAM globally as part of the wider Information Security Programme.
The IAM BA will need the following experience:
- Worked as a Cyber Security BA on an IAM Project previously for a highly regulated firm
- Worked on projects delivering SailPoint
- Enterprise level Requirement capture for key IAM/PAM processes to secure Identities Microsoft Active Directory Services - Joiners, Movers, Leavers (JML), Multifactor Authentication, User Access Reviews, Re-certification
- Analysing IT Risk & Audit findings
- Global IAM programme experience for highly regulated organisations
- Complex Requirements capture
- Requirements Gathering
- Gap analysis
- Active Directory
- JML Processes
- Developing IAM procedures
- Creation of supporting documentation for the project.
- Creation of supporting documentation for the improvement projects.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within project timeframes
Please note, this role is 100% remote and Inside IR35.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Antonio.Alfieri@lafosse.com