IAM Specialist - Information Security - West Midlands
Are you an experienced Identity Access Management Specialist and looking for an exciting new opportunity? La Fosse are working with one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies looking for new talent to join their current team of IAM specialists.
As a multi-national company, you will be responsible for delivering global identity and access management services and the associated governance. As an IAM Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the development and maintenance of IAM policies and procedures, encompassing all human and non-human users across the company globally
- Identify IAM related risks and proactively work to ensure that these risks are identified, assessed, and mitigated across the business.
- Reporting on the overall functions of the IAM process to the IAM SME & product owner, and the CISO and wider information & cyber security leadership team.
We are looking for someone that:
- Is well versed in Identity Access Management software such as SAML, Open ID connect, and OAUTH.
- Has significant prior experience as a subject matter expert in IAM, particularly within a Microsoft Environment (Windows Operating and System & Active Directory), Linux based operating systems (desktop and server), and Core infrastructure (network, databases).
- Experience of relationship management of senior stakeholders.
Salary £70,000 - £80,000.
To apply, please email CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07706361811 directly to know more!