ICS / OT Security Consultant - Peterborough - Flexible & Remote Working Opportunities
I am currently looking for an experienced hybrid Information Security & ICS/OT specialist.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the function for a FTSE 100 brand, of which have a real passion and demand to increase their ICS/OT posture. You will own the strategy across the entire group, and will be the one stop shop for all things Security ICS/OT - being responsible for; group OT/ICS policy and guidelines, technical ownership of OT/ICS security product/service offerings, owning the relationship with 3rd party suppliers of OT/ICS security tools and ensuring awareness programs provide support and guidance to build robust security ICS/OT capability.
A key component of this role will be to win the hearts and minds of key stakeholders, therefore having a genuine passion for security & ICS/OT is a must. Plus this role will also offer fantastic career and team growth opportunities if/as you see best fit.
- Proven track record in an OT/ICS security role.
- Experience of providing cyber security expertise (in-house or external).
- Knowledge and experience of implementing OT/ICS security standards and frameworks (e.g. ISA - ISA99/IEC62443, ISO27001, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP)
- Proven experience in influencing group security strategies
- Proven experience in influencing business OT Security Roadmaps.
- The ability to influence and consult key stakeholders to ensure policies are adopted and that the business change required for an integrated approach to information security is delivered.
- A passion for cyber security and its application to Industrial Control Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working at all levels within an organisation and in a wide variety of situation.
The client offer a fully remote working environment during covid, but will be have a split/hybrid working week once things return to normal with plenty of flexibility. The position is paying up to £100,000 + car allowance & package. Offices are located in Peterborough and Mayfair, of which you can be located in either.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: Indistrial Control Systems, Operational Technology, ICS, OT, Information Security, Cyber Security.