IAM Project Manager (OUTSIDE IR35)
Gloabl firm require an IAM PM to be accountable for driving project team of internal and external technical specialists to ensure successful delivery of the IAM & PAM (Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management) global capabilities. This project sits within the wider Security Programme with execution reporting jointly into Security and Technology Transformation programme.
The IAM & PAM project management role specifically requires someone who can lead teams through the project life cycle, ensuring appropriate planning, risks, issues and dependency management.
The IAM PM will have the following experience:
- Project specialist with experience of leading and successfully delivering IAM projects on an international scale
- Experience managing the implementation of an IAM Tool
- Able to connect the business and technology needs together
- Work with relevant stakeholders such as: Head of IT, CISO, HR and Legal.
- Day to Day Tasks as a Project Manager. i.e. Budgeting, Forecasting and End to End Project Management within the Cyber Security Function.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Molly Lamb at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com or call me on 07879016840