Identity and Access Management Engineer (IAM Engineer)
Global federated firm require an IAM Engineer to join their IAM Programme to deliver and roll out IAM globally as part of the wider Information Security Programme ans specifically onboard applications to Sailpoint.
The IAM SME will need the following experience:
- Has hands on experience onboarding applications to Sailpoint using Direct Connectors (for recertification)
- Worked as an IAM Engineer previously for a highly regulated firm
- Worked on projects delivering and onboarding SailPoint
- Enterprise level Requirement capture for key IAM/PAM processes to secure Identities Microsoft Active Directory Services - Joiners, Movers, Leavers (JML), Multifactor Authentication, User Access Reviews, Re-certification
- Analysing IT Risk & Audit findings
- Data Cleansing
- Toxic Combinations
- JDBC Connectors
- Global IAM programme experience for highly regulated organisations
- Active Directory
- Developing IAM procedures
Please note, this role is 100% remote and Inside IR35.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Antonio.Alfieri@lafosse.com