I am currently recruiting for a consultancy who are looking for several experienced Identity and Access Management and/or Privileged Access Management Analysts to work on an outside-IR35 contract, on primarily a remote-working basis.
The IAM/PAM SME must have the following experience:
- SME in the field of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and/or Privileged Access Management (PAM) within the Financial services sector
- Have demonstrable experience with delivering results under tight timeframes
- A series of deliverables involving reviewing, designing/redesigning, and implementing and documenting IAM and/or PAM controls, e.g.
- Joiners/Movers/Leavers processes;
- Definition of roles and entitlements across various types of applications and databases;
- Recertification of user access, including a review of how access data is connected to IAM toolsets;
- Definition of privileged access; and
- Recertification of privileged access, including a review of how use of privileged access can be onboarded into privileged access management toolsets.
It is also beneficial if you have technical expertise in some of the following technologies:
- Windows servers, Windows Active Directory, Unix/Linux, iSeries/AS400;
- DB2, Microsoft SQL, Oracle;
- SAP; and
- SailPoint, CyberArk, Profile Tailor.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com or apply to the advert below!