Role: Hybrid Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Central, London
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Hybrid Project Manager / Business Analyst required to join a leading Lloyds of London Insurance organisation based in the City. You will join a growing Change function and be accountable for delivering on a variety of small to medium sized projects as a Business Analyst or Project Manager. The core role responsibility will involve understanding business requirements and priorities and ensuring the identification and delivery of all projects that meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of facing off to senior stakeholders within the business and be just as comfortable operating as a Business Analyst or Project Manager. The successful candidate will have to be able to demonstrate delivering a couple of end-to-end projects as a Project Manager. Good communication and engagement skills are very important for this role.
- Background operating as a Hybrid BA / PM (Business Analysis and Project Manager) is essential
- Experience in delivering a variety of IT and Business Change projects is essential
- Experience in delivering a variety of IT systems / software / applications projects is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills is essential
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rdparty vendors
This is great opportunity to shape the role and make it your own. Please click below to apply for this position or contact me directly to have a confidential discussion on firstname.lastname@example.org