Position - Cloud Platforms Manager
Location - Central London
Salary - £45,000 - £62,500 + Benefits
We are working with one of London and the UK's most prestigious universities who are looking for a Cloud Platforms Manager as they embark on a period of change and transformation, migrating services into the public cloud.
The Cloud Platforms Manager will be responsible for all on-premise server, storage and virtualisation technology and will also lead on the transformation as they move to a fully cloud based environment. The ideal candidate will have strong experience implementing and managing cloud technologies (preferably Azure) but also have extensive experience with on-premise technologies.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Significant experience working with public cloud technology - Microsoft Azure
- Strong technical experience with on-premise servers and storage infrastructure
- Track record of managing or leading a team of technical engineers.
- Experience transitioning from a fully on-premise infrastructure to a hybrid-cloud environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Central London and comes with a generous salary up to £62,500 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.