HR IMPLEMENTATION LEAD (Outside IR35)
*HR Implementation Lead*
**Competitive rate, outside IR35**
I've partnered with a top global company and I'm looking for an HR Implementation Lead who can manage and coordinate the global HR Implementation plan across all the functional areas. Excellent Programme/Project management skills and experience in organisational restructure will be required for this position.
● You will coordinate and manage the global HR Implementation plan across all the functional areas, acting as the link between local HR teams, global HR and Programme Team
● Tracking and understanding the key HR activities, dependencies, risks and issues globally to implement the new proposed organisational structures including local redundancy processes/Collective Consultation processes and organisational restructure
● Working with global HR Data function and local HR teams, supporting HR data collection globally in support of local market detailed org design, local Consultation and restructure processes
● Close collaboration with the Programme Team, global and local HR and Legal to create and manage a single global HR plan to support HR implementation of the programme
● Great Project and Programme management skills
● Knowledge of organisational restructure processes in UK, Europe and some knowledge of processes in US and APAC, (redundancy processes, Collective Consultations, selection, etc.)
● Experience in managing HR implementation of restructure programmes - ideally globally, or at least with deep knowledge of UK and Europe and some exposure to US and APAC (they do not need to be detailed experts in local restructure as this will be managed locally.
● Advise on timelines, dependencies, issues, and be a problem solver
● Exceptional personal and relationship building skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please feel free to send your CV to: