I am currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor for a Housing Association on a 3 motnh contract.
- Solid ER employee relationship (especially with grievances from zero all the way up to incl knowing the process with ET)
- Understanding the DSAR and how to utilise and manage that info
- Can coach line managers when having performance conversations/formal processes such as disciplinaries
- Produce outcome in professional manner swiftly
- Takes ownership so no delays and don't fall out of any process
- Not someone stepping up - someone who has been doing this for
- Housing sector or local gov background would be able to adapt quickly
- Bring Case management rigour to their cases. Not large amount but depth of them involve time consuming work. Need someone experienced
please apply below if you are available and meet the requirements.