Role: Business Analyst - Housing
Location: Full time remote working
Salary: up to £42k per annum
Our public sector client is currently looking for a Business Analyst with Housing experience to join them on a permanent basis. This will be a full time remote position with a requirement that the successful candidate will need to attend staff/collaboration meetings in Essex when required (circa every 3/6 months). The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day provision of business analysis activities and will work collaboratively across the organisation, and with organisations owned by our client, to bring about change and improvements to service delivery.
The role is expected to encourage and assist in the delivery of business targets through the provision of support and advice, focusing on opportunities to improve processes and experiences for internal and external customers. Working with other team members and collaboratively across the IT department, you will contribute to and implement a strong vision for the service area which delivers innovative and forward-thinking approaches and ensures the work of the service is high quality and hitting its objectives.
Candidate will require experience of:
- Working within Housing
- Rent and leasehold setting
- Working in a varied and high performing ICT department, providing analysis and advice
- Working in a complex and large scale organisation
- Assisting with the delivery of development opportunities, prioritising work and working to deadlines
- Self-directing and working with a team exercising thought and experience in solving problems and delivering objectives
- Establishing positive relationships with managers and staff at all levels of an organisation
- Commercial knowledge and ability
- Advising and influencing through a variety of techniques
- Choosing the best possible way to present options and ideas
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution technique
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.