Title: Hosting & Cloud Engineer
Day Rate: £500 - £600 (OUTSIDE)
Duration: 6 Months
Based: Aldgate (Hybrid)
- Improve availability, and performance & capacity, of servers, storage, and backup solutions within the Data Centres or Cloud solutions
- Work within a team to create and support IAAS services in AWS and Azure Cloud
- Understanding of more than one common scripting language - PowerShell, Python, bash, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform or similar.
- VMware and virtualisation with the ability to create blueprints and workflows.
- Collaborate to build, manage and automate a disaster recovery plan in AWS, support of an overall business continuity program
- Managing and maintaining knowledgebase and system documentation
- Taking ownership and management of escalated calls from the Service Desk.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- 5+ Years experience with Azure and/or AWS (having both will increase your success on this role)
- Understanding of more than one common scripting language - PowerShell, Python, bash, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform or similar
- 3-5+ years VMWare - building and maintaining
- Exposure to Linux
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Server Hardening and vulnerability patching skills including using SCCM and other patching tools
Please apply for more information!