Position - Head of Workplace
Location - Guildford
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
We are working with one of the world's largest insurance companies, who within the technology arm of their business are seeking a Head of Workplace as they go through a huge period of change & transformation!
As part of the Infrastructure & Security team this role will have overall end to end responsibility for the delivery of Desktop Support, Telephony, Service Desk and Access, with a specific need to help deliver service levels and cost targets across technologies such as VDI, O365, collaboration platforms, voice systems and a centralised virtual desktop environment!
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous management experience in an IT service delivery capacity
- Demonstrable experience of driving change & transformation
- Expert knowledge of Workplace technologies such as O365, M365 & Azure cloud services
- Previous stakeholder & vendor management experience
- Ability to consistently deliver services levels to set SLAs & KPIs
- Excellent communication & documentation skills both written and verbal.
This role can be flexible with some remote working and one to two days in the office and comes with a generous salary up to £90,000 plus car allowance & benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!