We are currently working with a marketing and development company who are looking for a Head of Technology to take their business to the next level. They are a medium sized company with a start-up culture.
As a Head of Technology, you will be playing a key role in the most exciting stage of this business's growth, you will be working closely with the CEO on the roadmap ensuring it delivers the correct direction for the team. You will be taking on a team of 20-25 engineers and looking to double this in the first 12-18 months.
This is a hands-off role but they are looking for someone from a technical background with knowledge of the tech stack.
What technologies do you need experience in?
- React / React Router / Redux
- Laravel / Symfony
What will your day to day be?
- Lead the technology team to continue the planning, development, and implementation of the roadmap, creating sustainable architecture.
- Own the planning and prioritisation of resources across the technology team, Making an effective balance between current projects and their tech transformation.
- Work closely with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to ensure that the services and products are customer led, cost effective, scalable, easy to use and meet current needs.
- Ensure teams are well balanced and have the correct skills to succeed.
- Providing technical leadership and direction to the organisation and the tech team.
- Huge business growth plans over the next couple years coupled with great career progression.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Longevity bonuses
- Chef on site to cook lunch every day
What to do next
In order to get the ball moving hit apply and I (William Rollings) will give you a call to discuss in more detail. This role is interviewing currently so don't hang about.
For more information, please email William.firstname.lastname@example.org